[meteorite-list] Karoonda specimens larger than 2grams

Robert Verish bolidechaser at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 05:20:51 EST 2014

Hello All,

Hope everyone is having a pleasant and apparently quiet weekend.
This post is directed to those of us who have specimens of Karoonda (CK4) in their collection that are greater than 2grams.
I realize that it is highly unlikely that none are available, but I am curious how many >2g specimens are still surviving in our collections?
I've made a statement in my Karoonda auction that my 2.45g specimen is probably the largest fragment made available in quite a long time, and
I'm curious if there are any specimens even close to that size in personal collections.
Feel free to contact me off-List if you prefer,
Bob V.