[meteorite-list] metal poor H ordinary chondrite esp NWA 8037

Simon deBoer sbdeboer at hurontel.on.ca
Mon Dec 1 06:23:33 EST 2014

    Dear List :   Just a note to promote an interesting  NWA which Eric
Twelker of Meteorite market  recently added to his site.

     Very affordable  NWA 8037  H 3.4  a metal poor H  ,  Eric doesn't
promote his varied and interesting  pieces so I will unsolicited, for my
ad this year
He also just added another Martian NWA 8657  at around $300.00 a gram
Wow  what an opportunity .What an opportunity to access planetary pieces
with great provenance.

My budget is  limited  but I  am so thankful for so many dealers who
take the time to get meteorites classified , and present these for
collectors the world over.
I could list many  like Gary F in Hawiaii , Marcin, Mirko , Aras J.,
Mike F., Ruben G, J. Higgins, Greg and Adam Hupe , D. Pitt , J Paitek,
M. Morgan,M. Gilmer
Stefan R., Sergei V. , Aziz H . , Blaine Reed  and many others I have
missed not intentionally .
   It is so great to get comments from  the classifiers C. Agee .Dr
Rubin etc , and list members like Bernd in Germany

   Then also  daily  meteorite of the day  Paul Swartz and  Ron Blaakes
contributions  Thank you .... what a great meteorite community

   thank you   Simon de Boer  Ontario Canada