[meteorite-list] HUGE Meteor Sighting in Cottonwood AZ - Stats from fall

shawnalan at meteoritefalls.com shawnalan at meteoritefalls.com
Sun Apr 13 22:58:53 EDT 2014

Hello Lister

Whetstone did have a lot of evidence and a video, which this fall that
happened yesterday has video as well. My question is the fireball went
out around 40km, that some what high, but you never know till some finds
a stone like Ruben said or if someone can find some bounce back on the
Doppler :) which I just ordered some graphs and hope tonight when I have
some time I can check out the data and see if I see anything.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html