[meteorite-list] Proud Tom, an Ambassador?

Mark Ford mark.ford at southernscientific.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 03:59:04 EDT 2014

Yeah, if we are going to be paying for adverts then can we at least have some list moderation in return?

Whilst the 'matteo wars', proud tom, the original Tom <><,  Capital letters Steve, selling material cheap to undermine Tuscon, Mike/Greg exchanges, Fairies and struck ones where all entertaining for some, depending on your point of view, can't we now maybe just move on...

M.