[meteorite-list] whats the 1st meteorite from The Nininger Collection of Meteorites?

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 20:35:07 EDT 2013

Hello Listers

I have a question about the Nininger meteorite collection.
I have seen some of the meteorites with numbers only and some with numbers and letters, why is that....
I am assuming 1a or 1 would be the first meteorite inducted into his collection. Does this
mean that's the first one he owned? Lastly, what was the first meteorite
put into The Nininger Collection of Meteorites?

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html