[meteorite-list] New Shocked Gabbroic Eucrite with Vessicles!

Aras Jonikas arasj3827 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 18 15:37:52 EDT 2013

List-

I would like to introduce NWA 8021(provisional), a very highly shocked gabbroic eucrite with vesicles. Prepared slices feature a highly polished front side giving the stone a gorgeous granite look. Once you turn the slices around, you get a great view of the vesicles.  The vesicles can be seen on the polished side also, but its hard to capture on camera with my current photography skills.  Take a look for yourself and make sure you peek at the backs. I currently have only eight slices available at a reasonable price ($25/g until the meteorite is approved). Find the link below to view the slices and the write-up by Dr. Irving. Hope you like!

http://tinyurl.com/AJmetcltrNWA8021

Regards,

Aras