[meteorite-list] Alcohol + water + NaOH

Aras Jonikas arasj3827 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 12 12:48:57 EDT 2013

I have purchased Nital from chemical-supermarket.com. Premixed and much easier to not have to worry about improper mixing techniques and proper ratios. Shipping is a little costly due to safety, but still worth it for me. I normally get the Nital 10% Nitric, but they have different ratios available. They have a 69.5% concentration of nitric acid also if you want.

http://www.chemical-supermarket.com/Nital-10-Nitric-250ml-Micro-Etch-Solution-p425.html

Aras