[meteorite-list] Largest Piece So Far of Chelyabinsk Meteorite Found - Is there a photo?

Anne Black impactika at aol.com
Fri Sep 6 15:09:02 EDT 2013

Hello Shawn and List,

Since the finder of that 3.4 kg Chelyabinsk is the one who sent the
picture to me and since he still wants to sell it, I am sure he won't
mind if I publish the picture again. And here it is:
http://www.impactika.com/CH-3400.jpg

And BTW I have the second largest:  3070kg.

As for the one at the bottom of the lake, after that many months in the
water, I really wonder what it will look like.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com