[meteorite-list] AD- two new achondrites

Aras Jonikas arasj3827 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 24 21:34:54 EDT 2013

List-

I have just added two new provisional achondrites to my site. Please check them out as I only made a few slices of each. NWA 8048 is a very interesting shock veined dual lithology eucrite with a huge clast: www.tinyurl.com/AJmetcltrNWA8048.    I also added NWA 8049, a nice new ureilite which sparkles when rotated (the pictures do not do it justice): www. tinyurl.com/AJmetcltrNWA8048.

Thanks for looking,
Aras

FYI- I will be gone until Monday, so anything purchased will be shipped Tuesday or Wednesday.