[meteorite-list] Awful Trip.......Matija Bericic

Matija Bericic matija.bericic at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 03:10:44 EDT 2013

Hello,

    Hope you get this on time, I'm sorry i didn't inform you about my trip to Wales, UK for a conference. but unfortunately i was robbed at the hotel where i lodged along with other folks. I am so confused right now, I don't know what to do or where to go. I didn't bring my phones here and the hotel telephone lines were disconnected during the incident. So I have access to only emails. Please can you loan me some money so I can  settle my hotel bills and leave here immediately. Those thieves made away with my credit card as well which is why this can't be resolved instantly. I have been to the Police and they directed me to the embassy.

Please let me know if you can help me out.

Regards,
Matija