[meteorite-list] Fantastic Space Shuttle Launch Video

Richard Montgomery rickmont at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 15 22:23:22 EDT 2013

Hi List,
I know I'm preaching to the choir here.  Given the "retirement" of the
Shuttle program by this administration, I've had concerns, and that's
putting it lightly, and a spark went out when I watched the last launch...my
fear is that after we're gone, another generation will see these clips and
those of past NASA missions and due to monetary issues will never have the
opportunity to see this in their lifetime, essentially instead absorbing the
transformational rewriting of this incredible time we are living. "Wait,
like that's, like fake, right?"

Richard Montgomery