[meteorite-list] Meteor/Meteorite Art

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 16:13:52 EST 2013

List,  I have created a worldwide Meteor/Meteorite Art website where persons can submit their artworks and get free exposure IF I consider their work suitable under my definition of "Meteor" art.  I maintain the right to refuse submissions.

 Please test drive this new website.  Feedback off-list is appreciated.  If you want free promotion or just want YOUR own art promote send me and I will consider.  "Meteor" art will include photos, paintings, jewelry designs, poems, short stories, drawings, cartoons, photo-shopped ,videos and any media considered  ....  but NO ads unless they are spoofed and unreal; nothing that harms the reputation of any real individual. Proud Tom art also fine.  I would prefer previously unpublished, not yet on the Internet, works.

IF you like this site please kindly bookmark the main site- http://latestmeteorart.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your time and look forward to seeing YOUR "meteor" art.  Send citation and written in email permission and statement that this is YOUR personally created work/s and that you grant permission for your work to be used by me as I see fit.
Thank you again!  Best Regards,
Dirk Ross...Tokyo

Todays Post- http://latestmeteorart.blogspot.jp/2013/11/just-off-deck-meteor-crater-by-kevin.html