[meteorite-list] AD - Website update (Draveil, Nuvvuagittuq, NWA 6435...) and ebay sales ending

Fabien Kuntz wwmeteorites at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 15:29:49 EST 2013

Hello,

with the Draveil meteorite now official on the Bulletin, I just updated the page with new data :

http://www.wwmeteorites.com/Ventes/DRAVEIL.html

I also updated the sale page of the Nuvvuagittuq 4.28Ga paragneiss, and added a page about intrusive an intrusive amphibolite of this paragneiss, a rare sample of the Hadean crust of our planet (4.03Ga) :

http://www.wwmeteorites.com/Ventes/Nuvvuagittuq.html
http://www.wwmeteorites.com/Ventes/Nuvvuagittuq2.html

You can take a look to my ebay sales, many ending today/tonight following one of this links :

http://www.wwmeteorites.com/Ventes.html
http://www.ebay.com/sch/wwmeteorites-25/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Fabien

Fabien Kuntz
Météorites (ventes, expertise, conférences)
Animation scientifique et technique
WWMETEORITES (Siret : 511 850 612 00017)
www.wwmeteorites.com