[meteorite-list] FW: from eegooblago to the community

mex meteor mexmeteor at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 22:57:33 EDT 2013

From: mexmeteor at hotmail.com
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: from eegooblago to the community
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 01:08:58 -0500

I will in no way comment on the present situation as this is not a
public matter. Let it only be said that there is much more information
and complexity to the situation than has been presented to date - much
of which predates the Tucson show. To my loyal customers, thank you for
your continued support. Please be assured that any material bought from
me has clean provenance and I will guarantee that provenance. I have
built my business on treating my customers and my vendors with the
utmost respect and integrity and will continue to do so.

Sincerely,

Sean Tutorow
eegooblago meteorites