[meteorite-list] Meteorite Picture of the Day - SJN

Anne Black impactika at aol.com
Mon Mar 11 16:14:48 EDT 2013

Thank you Regine, I am glad you like this meteorite.

As for the text, I am sorry, but if your French is bad, my scientific
background is limited. The way I understand it is that they are alike,
just like like Mt Tazerzait and Baszkowka are alike. Maybe pieces of
the same asteroid?  Another form of pairing.

I am hoping that one of the meteoriticist on the List will jump in and
give us a much more complete explanation.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com