[meteorite-list] AD: Datil, Zag, Gao IMB, oriented SIKHOTE, NWA 6284, NWA 4851 for sale

b1dunovant at aol.com b1dunovant at aol.com
Mon Mar 11 13:30:09 EDT 2013

Happy Monday Everyone,

I have a few very nice meteorites I would like to offer to everyone.
All have their original Provenance cards as I received them.

47.9g Zag Fresh Endcut with 30% crust and Brecciated- Hupe Provenance
via Meteorite Madness  $150 w/ display box included

3.4g  Gao IMB polished half stone w/handwritten catalog #- Mike Farmer
Prov. $75

13.4g NWA 6284 (L5, S2, W1/2)  Part slice- John Higgins Prov. -$35

12.3g Sikhote-Alin Super oriented w/ Regs, fold over- lipping, and
nosecone $55

9.34g NWA 4851 (L6, S3, W1) Full slice w/Large shock vein-  Gary
Fujihara Prov.$45 w/labeled display box included

.30g New Witnessed Fall  “Datil” Crusted fragment - Michael Cottingham
Prov.- $50

Message me off list and I will provide pictures if interested.Free
shipping within the US.  Payapal preferred.

Thanks,
Brandon D.