[meteorite-list] NWA 7731 - World's first and only L3.00

sales at bcmeteorites.com sales at bcmeteorites.com
Wed Mar 6 19:01:24 EST 2013

Greetings List,

I would like to first thank everyone that has congratulated me on this
new discovery.  This has been a very exciting meteorite from the start.
I have recieved many emails asking for photographs.  Instead of replying
to each and every one of them individually with pictures,  I would like
refer everyone to the following facebook page for photos of the 49g main
mass.  Its a public page and can viewed even if you are not a Facebook
user.

http://www.facebook.com/bcmeteoritesandmore

I have had many inquiries about my intensions with the stone.  With a
TKW of 81g, there is not much to go around.  For the time being, I ask
everyone to be patient.  It will be announced when and if material will
be available.

In the meantime, please enjoy the photos!

Best Regards,

Adam Bates

BC Meteorites

P.S. - Oh, and I appreciate everyone wanting to compare this stone to
the magnificent Semarkona.  However, let us remember Semarkona was a
witnessed fall and an LL3.00 - similiar, but not the same
classification.