[meteorite-list] Membrane boxes go boom?

Frank Cressy fcressy at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 4 22:44:35 EST 2013

Hi Tracy,

I had the membrane in one small box degrade and get very cloudy over a eight
year (or so) period.  I was storing small mineral crystals in it. I think it was

a result of heat as it was kept in my office where the AC is turned off on the
weekends and it gets a little toasty here in the summer in Bakersfield.  I've
seen nothing with any meteorite specimens stored this way, but there are stored
in a more temperature environment.

All the best,

Frank