[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 7345, L4 with big Ca/Mg inclusions (3 slices and main mass)

Fabien Kuntz wwmeteorites at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 19:41:46 EST 2013

Hello,

I have sliced a recently classified (official) new L4
chondrite, because the possible inclusions that could contain. A lucky
guess, because the centimetric Ca-Mg rich I found :

http://wwmeteorites.com/Ventes/NWA%207345/NWA7345-32.12g-02.JPG

No
 self claimed pairing of course, but I think you all have recognized
this classic NWA sometime classified as L3.8-6, L4, L5... or other ;-)

Here are the four specimens of this meteorite I offer for sale :

http://wwmeteorites.com/Ventes/NWA7345.html

Fabien

Fabien Kuntz
Météorites (ventes, expertise, conférences)
Animation scientifique et technique
www.wwmeteorites.com