[meteorite-list] book printing

C.G. petcal50 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 18:42:05 EST 2013

Don, from what I understand about dating books(quite variable,
depending on the publisher, most of the time), the last chronological
date is usually the date printed, so, I would think your copy was
printed in 1957...variables such as colored sleeves, or jackets can
indicate a edition change, and/or, a printing change, and, is used as
a guide, but not the final-final on determining true printing date,
too many variables with distibutors changing jackets at whim.
CG