[meteorite-list] my response to an approach by a journalist

jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk
Sat Mar 2 08:19:19 EST 2013

I run an ad in Ireland thats been up for a couple of years now and I
was approached by a journo who wanted to talk to me and maybe do a
piece.I googled him and saw his work and immediately knew I wanted
nothing to do with him or his article.You can see my response to him
about halfway down the comments on my ad.His name was Samuel Hamilton.

http://http://www.adverts.ie/crazy-random-stuff/meteorites-for-
sale/400040

there are fair and reasonable journalists out there who are interested
in the truth about meteorites no doubt.Just be careful and do a bit of
research first would be my suggestion.

all the best from Ireland
Jim

http://www.emeraldislemeteorites.com