[meteorite-list] AD > Book "Les meteorites de France" available at Ensisheim Show

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 19 11:59:22 EDT 2013

Hello everybody,

I'm making my parcels for Ensisheim Show.

I just received ten books that I write in 2005 called "Les Meteorites de France".

It's in french but you'll have for 330 pages of history of all meteorites fallen in France and those who weren't found.  A nice book for any meteorite collector and especially french meteorites.

Its price : 40 euros.

I just have ten books so tell me if you're interested so I can bring them to Ensisheim.

Regards

Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360