[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions Ending - Entertaining Offers

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 15:17:40 EDT 2013

Dear List Members,

I have several auctions ending this evening.  This evenings auctions were started at just 99 cents with no reserves.  Collectors must be distracted because several of these nice specimens are only bid up a few pennies of the dollar.

Here are some items listed in my my store with a few auction items mixed in.  They are all aggressively priced to compete in the eBay arena but I will entertain offers:

LEGENDARY Northwest Africa 5000 Lunar Meteorite 4.032g - GORGEOUS SLICE!!
http://r.ebay.com/PjOVLb

LEGENDARY Northwest Africa 5000 Lunar Meteorite 2.014g HUGE RARE MELT
POCKET! http://r.ebay.com/FUABTE

LEGENDARY Northwest Africa 5000 Lunar Meteorite .318g CURRENT BID PRICE
EXCEDDINGLY LOW!
http://r.ebay.com/LWEJNb

NWA 5406 Very Nice Lunar Moon Meteorite .120g- ONLY BID UP TO $7.50!!! http://r.ebay.com/Usvbsb
1964 MULGA
NORTH H6 Meteorite From Australia 667g VERY RARE - VERY LOW
PRICE!!!! http://r.ebay.com/l9wbx3

NWA 4880
Rare Martian Shergottite Mars Meteorite 2.77g - 85% CRUSTED
INDIVIDUAL! http://r.ebay.com/KdoNlO

NWA 4880
Rare Martian Shergottite Mars Meteorite 1.20g - 90% CRUSTED
INDIVIDUAL! http://r.ebay.com/bI4Eag

Saharan
Uncut & Unclassified Meteorites 7,000 grams - 7 Kilo LOT - VERY LOW PRICE !
http://r.ebay.com/njkPOQ

NWA
3151 Ultra Rare and True Brachinite Meteorite 6.14g LAST AND LARGEST PIECE LEFT!
http://r.ebay.com/tq30Tg

Excellent Example of a Sikhote Alin Meteorite With HOLE 105.6g
http://r.ebay.com/6TXoec

FULGURITE
NEVADA Lightning Strike Frozen In Glass 435g - NOT A METEORITE!
http://r.ebay.com/aqaoSt

NOT A METEORITE BUT WOULD COMPLIMENT  ANY SERIOUS COLLECTION. NATIVE SOUTH
AMERICAN ARTIFACT - MAPUCHE CLAVA SCEPTER-SYMBOL OF POWER
STRENGTH http://r.ebay.com/82Golz

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank
you for lookng and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185