[meteorite-list] Linkedin spam

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 12:53:48 EDT 2013

After I ignored/deleted the Linkedin friend request I got from Steve Curry, I got another one today.  Upon looking into the matter, if you do not respond to a Linkedin associate request, they will send you at least 2 reminders.  I also got reminder requests from several other accounts.  Since I have never gotten anything useful out of Linkedin for the 6 months I have been on (only spam requests to be added to someone's contact list, mostly AFAIK automated), I have deleted my Linkedin account.  If you wanted to add me to a Linkedin list, feel free to contact me directly.  You should already have my e-address :)

Best!
Tracy Latimer