[meteorite-list] Linked-In "he who will not be named"

Matson, Robert D. ROBERT.D.MATSON at saic.com
Wed Jul 10 22:35:36 EDT 2013

> Fortunately, I'm not on his list.  I keep a vigilant eye!

Richard: unfortunately, by posting to the Met-List, you will likely
attract his attention as an "enemy combatant." I totally feel for Blaine
& Blake: they are extremely honest guys fighting an utterly absurd
battle,
and I should think everyone on this list would be ready to testify on
their behalf if it should ever become necessary.

Blaine is *the* reason that I became involved in meteoritics. My
mother-in-law introduced me to meteorites, and Blaine was her greatest
influence.

--Rob