[meteorite-list] (AD) ... New CK4(prov) and HOW ending soon on Ebay ...

Philippe Schmitt-Kopplin orgamet at web.de
Tue Jan 29 12:56:38 EST 2013

Dear all … another trial to get the message to the list  (now as Text-Mail!)  ... and here comes my Ad in the list … as a short notice for one of the last possibility to get some nice slices or fragments of low TKW NWA :-)

1. of the NWA 7310(prov) 2.65g slice or 0.63g nicely fresh crusted fragment … a wonderful CK4 type of material (my favorite right now!!)  … CK4 starting around (55€/g) a must for or CK-collectors !

2. and also still available my newly classified Howardite NWA 7546 very low TKW … got a huge 4.8g slice, a 3.25g slice and a smaller 2.5g slice to go (price average starting around 20€/g) … I love it !
http://www.ebay.com/sch/orgamet/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Few other slices and small fragments or micros, nanos, picos are still available for lovers as well … please contact me off-list,
Have some nice time in Tuscon  -  wish I could be there !!!
Orgamet !