[meteorite-list] (AD) GREAT BOB HAAG TRADE

steve arnold chicagosteve1954 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 07:33:08 EST 2013

Hello again list. I never did see my post from yesterday. I have a
great trade for anyone who like to collect bob haag meteorites and his
meteorite related stuff. I have a 232 gram full slice of TULIA (A). It
comes with his card as well as mike bandli's card. Pic available now.
It was pictured in his 2003 catalog. In addition I'll throw in a 120
gram oriented fragment with some flow lines as well as the 1997 signed
bob haag catalog. I am looking for a 500 gram plus sikhote-alin nice
iron. Free shipping anywhere. I really want to make this work before
tucson. Off list as usual. One time post, and have a great day.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.