[meteorite-list] Fwd: OT: Flu shot before Tucson?

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 18:25:38 EST 2013

Great, now there is a stomach virus spreading like wild-fire throughout the U.S. and a flu shot will not help.  They are calling it a "super bug" since it can live on surfaces for weeks and as little as 18 microbes instead of 1,000 can spread it .  It effects the gastrointestinal system so somebody spreading it through a foul fart now seems plausible.  I guess laughing at my neighbor trapped in an elevator in which some woman damaged the air isn't so funny after all.

I am almost afraid to leave my house after hearing this glowing report:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/01/26/doctors-warn-of-new-stomach-superbug-hitting-u-s/

Adam