[meteorite-list] Oman contributed 16% of world's meteorite finds in 2011

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 10:56:54 EST 2013

Luckily, all my offerings from Oman predate this royal decree or were covered under one of three permits issued to the Germans.  Once I am sold out,  I will no longer offer meteorites from Oman.  We can ad meteorites from the United States which I will no longer be restocking.  I never thought I would see the day when meteorites like Gold Basin, Jellen and Franconia would be considered illegal contraband.

This is a distributing trend that  will continue due to the popularization of meteorites in the press and on cable TV.

Happy Hunting,

Adam