[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photo Presentation at Auction

Larry & Twink Monrad larrytwinkmonrad at comcast.net
Sat Jan 19 23:19:07 EST 2013

I should add that the silent slide show will be shown in a  loop, and that
it will be shown at least a couple of times or more during the two hours
before the auction so folks can catch it whenever they arrive.  I am having
the photos put on a DVD by a professional company this week.  Chris will be
there at 5 to set it up.  I hope it will give folks who have not had the
chance to be out in the field hunting for weeks at a time at a newly
discovered strewn field a glimpse of the way it was.
Twink