[meteorite-list] Holbrook Study- Help

Michael Blood mlblood at cox.net
Fri Jan 11 16:49:42 EST 2013

Hi Larry,
        To the best of my knowledge, Steve Shoner has found more
Hollbrook material (both in number of specimens and in overall
Weight) than any other living person. I could be wrong, but I doubt
It. So, for sure he has massive quantities of finds. I would contact
Him on any Hollbrook related issues.
        Best regards, Michael

On 1/11/13 7:04 AM, "Larry Atkins" <thetoprok at aol.com> wrote:

Hello Folks,

In an effort to assist in a long term study involving the
> weathering
process of the Holbrook meteorite, I need to round up a half gram
> or a
little less, of Holbrook material that was collected between
> 1980
and1990. It has to be between those dates.

Please contact me off
> list.

Thanks.

Sincerely,