[meteorite-list] (AD) meteorites for sale

steve arnold chicagosteve1954 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:44:09 EST 2013

Hi again list. I need to raise a little more $$$$$$$ for tucson so I
have 10 meteorites for sale with a few with best reasonable offers  to
boot. These will be with free shipping as well, but not to india,
china, or italy.
1. TAZA    51 grams with rollover lipping on the bottom       $200
2. unclassified  78 gram oriented stone with some nice flow lines on top    $200
3.GAO   30 gram nicely oriented stone with natural patina   $150
4. Nwa 5142    80 gram endcut classified as an L/LL 4-5   $200
5. UNCLASSIFIED  30 GRAM ORIENTED STONEY WITH VERY NICE FLOW LINES.
          $75
6.30  GRAM UNCLASSIFIED STONE WITH 100% CRUST AND NICE SHAPE  $50
7. Unclassified  19 gram oriented stoney  $40
8.unclassified  13 gram oriented stoney  $30
9. Nwa 869  14 small individuals totalling 40 grams   $40
10. sikhote-alin oriented iron with lipping  8 grams    $40

I will take best offers on 1,2,3, and 4 but the others are fianl. I
have pics of all of them and off list. I am glad to see the list is
back up and running. 3 and half weeks till tucson. Have a great day.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.