[meteorite-list] fall terminology

C.G. petcal50 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:49:48 EST 2013

I have a new type of Meteorite in my collection...labled ABF- NCA
#104.......a NICE specimen, this 12.98 gram specimen is ABOUT TO FALL
in Northern California within a few thousand years, plus-or-minus
10,000.years.....so, there's your new sales opportunity for 2013, to
make up for the bum economy......About-To-Fall Meteorites.....the
possibilities are endless...observed by aliens will be the top
sellers, of course, followed by observed by Martians, then, Venutians,
and, Breatharians..
About-To-Fall Meteorite Packages are light-weight, and a snap to mail...
Unobserved, About-To-Fall meteorites will be of minor value, in the
economic  realm of static electricity, or photon sales, which have
dipped to the lowest numbers in years.....
Nasa has a small list of About-To-Fall Space Rocks, so, sales should
be brisk this season...
Any Rocks that portend the end of times will surely set new auction
records(Panamanian Calendar End-Of World year 8991 sales are off the
charts I hear!)....
Start your About-To-Fall Collection Today!