[meteorite-list] Q. David Bowers' manuscript

Peter Scherff PeterScherff at rcn.com
Fri Jan 4 07:35:39 EST 2013

Hi,
	The announcement of the Sterley pallasite has started me thinking
about pallasites. One of my pallasite quests is to read Q. David Bowers'
manuscript on pallasites. Does anyone have a copy, know where a copy is or
even seen a copy of it? I have written to Mr. Bowers in regards to it. I
didn't receive a response. I wrote to Harvard and was told that they didn't
have a copy of the manuscript. He gave the bulk of his pallasite collection
to Harvard. It is defiantly worth a visit to see it the next time you are in
Cambridge. I would love to have the opportunity to see Mr. Bowers'
manuscript. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Peter