[meteorite-list] ad-screamin deal on D'Orbigny angrite

Edwin Thompson etmeteorites at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 22:27:42 EST 2013

Hi list members,

Now is your chance to add a piece of D'Orbigny to your collection. We have a limited amount of this gorgeous meteorite remaining and hope to sell out before or during this next Tucson show. If you have always wanted to add a specimen of this dramatic angrite to your collection now is your chance to get it from the source and for a great price. It may not last until Tucson so please drop us a line off-list for a price quote and sizes and pictures. We will also consider exchanges with institutions.

Thanks,

Edwin

etmeteorites at hotmail.com