[meteorite-list] Watch out for ebay buyer caue they know

Tom Randall tommy2005 at hvc.rr.com
Wed Feb 27 18:47:49 EST 2013

     I have bought a number of meteorites from the good folks on THIS
meteorite list. eBay is fine, the BUYER has to know the seller. They
need to do their homework or they run the risk of getting ripped off.
It's no different than any other sale.

   KNOW YOUR SELLER folks, don't trust people you don't know.  ASK
AROUND. Ask people on this list. Ask ME. ASK!
Point people to this meteorite list.

   If ANY of that Russian meteorite gets on the market you can bet I'll
be buying it from someone on THIS list. If affordable of coarse!

Regards!

Tom