[meteorite-list] Watch out for ebay buyer caue they know nothing about meteorite collecting.

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 15:50:01 EST 2013

Hello Listers

Watch out for ebay buyer peterbilt701

It seems he knows nothing about meteorites and left a negative comment about a 354mg Valera meteorite fragment he won from me which is down below...

Next time I will go out to my gravel pit and type up some BS about a rock Buyer:
Member id peterbilt701 ( Feedback Score Of 29)   Feb-27-13 05:29
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=peterbilt701&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

FYI about this buyer and hope sellers on ebay wont have to deal with him and get bashed.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html