[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk 1.8 kg mass found

MEM mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 21:05:30 EST 2013

Kudos to all for not calling this the "Main mass".  It is the current largest "known" mass and we should keep the discussion that way.

Speaking of: in one photo it looked as if some welding of other individual masses might have occurred.  I hope we get more detailed photos.

Multiple "way-to-gos"  to the many unsung list members who've approached this with the scientific moxie of healthy skepticism and allowed up a change of documentation of events and videos.

Thank you all!
Elton