[meteorite-list] Space Rock Graffiti

Paul Gessler cetuspa at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 23 14:23:01 EST 2013

I am just envisioning in my head those ultra desirable painted / numbered
and cataloged pieces from
historical collections like the Paris museum and Nininger collection etc.

Well maybe someday we can add these marked asteroid pieces to our
collections?
But..... would this be the first space Graffiti ? We might as well sell the
rights and put corporate advertising on them
Like space billboards. This near Earth catastrophe averted thanks to the
generous support of (WALMART) ? TARGET....?

Just thinking

http://science.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/22/17059141-spray-paint-an-asteroid-and-save-earth-could-be?lite

Paul Gessler