[meteorite-list] (sans objet)

Vincent . meteorh3_6 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 11:39:00 EST 2013

Dear all,

When a very big bolide is observed, some  witnesses explain the observation of "the" meteorite parent, just in front of bolide.

I wanted to check this very  unknow phenomen.

I decomposed  some video from Chelyabinsk bolide. One of them shows  a dark mass in front of the bolide!!! It seem rotating. The dark mass is visible during approx 1/2 second.  Some details are visible 3/10 second later during 2/10 seconds.

With an exciting surprise, the end of path, 1 second later  show the fragmentation of two medium mass. One of them create a veritable "plume" in the sky. Perhaps the beginning of a rain meteorite?

If this is really the explosion of a meteroite mass in sky and/or the real "asteroid" falling in the atmosphere,  then that's is the first time that  the phenomen is recorded!   I'll be  very happy to have it discovered.

Photos are visible ==>       http://www.flickr.com/photos/93493758@N04/    Enjoy!!

Kind regards

Vincent