[meteorite-list] AD > Really cool auctions on ebay

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 21 06:55:15 EST 2013

Hello

I inform you I've some cool auctions on ebay still running but be quick ;-)

Including a NWA eucrite main mass (NWA 7326), a curious Tatahouine with a spider nest stuck on it, a unique tunisian meteorite (Ksar Ghilane 011) and much more.

As a meteorite-list member (please specify in your email if you win), I offer free shipment worldwide.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=moky99

Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360