[meteorite-list] AD-Black Beauty available and Tucson goodies

mail at mhmeteorites.com mail at mhmeteorites.com
Sun Feb 3 10:44:37 EST 2013

Good Morning:
I am pleased and honored to offer slices of NWA 7034, aka "Black
Beauty".  These were cut with the Kerf Industries wire saw just a
couple of days ago and polished to 1500 grit. Thanks to Dr. Agee and
Dr. Piatek for helping bring this material to the marketplace.

Visit http://www.mhmeteorites.com

I am heading to Tucson in a couple of hours and will be bringing some
material with me: both Black Beauty and other great meteorites.  If
you want to meet up call me at 720-346-8606 or email me at this address.

Thanks!
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites