[meteorite-list] Cyber Monday Sale - AD

Greg Hupé gmhupe at centurylink.net
Mon Dec 2 17:29:37 EST 2013

Dear Cyber Monday Shoppers,

I would like to offer a special ‘Cyber Monday’ sale on all items on the
Nature’s Vault web site. This special sale will be for an entire week and
concludes next Monday, December 9th at 6:00 PM EST.

Meteorites: 25-50% off
Minerals (Fulgurites & Silver): 50% off

FREE GIFT with every purchase!!
Fossil Coral Colony from Western Sahara, Morocco: 350-400myo Hexagonaria,
palm-sized.
Close-up of polyps:
http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Products/Fossils/Coral/Hexagonaria/CoralCloseup.jpg

Please contact me by email or Facebook message to receive the discounted
amount in the item(s) you are interested in.

Please click here to view all available items:
http://www.naturesvault.net/sales.html

Happy Holidays!
Greg Hupe

====================
Greg Hupé
The Hupé Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163