[meteorite-list] Florida Boy Allegedly Hit By Meteorite - Any new News?

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 13:14:07 EST 2013

Hello Kelly and Listers

Kelly

Read what you had said about the boy getting hit in the head by
a meteorite and I was wondering, has there been any more test
done on the so called pebbles to put this story to rest that someone
is telling a big lie. I have heard of boy who cried wolf, but wouldn't
have thought of boy who cried the sky is falling.

Any whos, if you have any new info or if anyone else does be great.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay storehttp://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html
http://meteoritefalls.com/