[meteorite-list] Glorieta Hunt - "Diggers" episode Tonight NGC

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 20:59:24 EDT 2013

All of these worthless cable TV shows must be a lack of vision of the producers' part.  They will air anything these days.  Now there is a new series that premieres September 10th all about toilets called "King of Thrones"

Like Mike Farmer said, they are really dumbing down TV these days.

I think it is time to disconnect my satellite dish.  I am forced to watch TV during my recovery and it is not helping. Only a few more weeks and maybe then my doctor will green-light me to get out of the house and into the field while there are still a few places left to search.

Going nuts in the meantime.

Adam