[meteorite-list] AD- new eucrite and auctions

arasj3827 at comcast.net arasj3827 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 23 18:49:52 EDT 2013

List,

I have just completed my first official classification (well sort of- its still provisional...). A big thanks to those who helped me along.  At first glance, the eucrite looked to be a shock veined monomict breccia, but Dr. Irving surprisingly concluded it to be unbrecciated basalt eucrite.  Each slice is nice sized and comes in a larger meteorite box. Most of the slices have some crust, and each one has some great shock veins. Offers are always welcome. See slices below:

http://tinyurl.com/AJmetcltrNWA8003

Also, please take a peek at my auctions ending in over the weekend. Again, offers are welcome:

http://tinyurl.com/AJmetcltrEBAY

Regards,

Aras Jonikas