[meteorite-list] TV Show uses Real-Life Meteorite Events

Greg Hupé gmhupe at centurylink.net
Fri Aug 2 12:46:14 EDT 2013

Hello All,

“Franklin and Bash” episode recap: “Out of the Blue”

A friend of mine told me about a TV show about a meteorite that crashes
through the roof of a business and then it all goes to battle in court for
ownership (sound familiar - Lorton). As the case progresses, an attorney
comes up with an idea to get a local Indian tribe involved (sound familiar -
Willamette).

Here is the link to a recap on a blog:
http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2013/08/franklin-and-bash-episode-recap-out-blue

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupé
The Hupé Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163