[meteorite-list] Ad Meteorite Sale, Several Rarities! Ad

Greg Hupé gmhupe at centurylink.net
Sat Apr 27 16:07:47 EDT 2013

Hi Mike,

We believe the crust popped out in this odd formation along the contraction
cracks after it landed, definitely not from sandblasting. Pretty neat visual
effect!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupé
The Hupé Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163