[meteorite-list] AD Collection sale, Allende Slice from the King Collection

Kerry Palmer dimension5.meteorites at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 25 09:01:24 EDT 2013

Hi
I am selling a few items from my collection over the next few months

ALLENDE 37.1g Full Slice from the collection of Dr E.A.King,comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
issued by the International Meteorite Brokerage Inc. Price $525

NWA 470g Thumbprinted Fully Crusted Individual,originally bought from Meteorite Recon,come with original labels Price $475

NWA 165g Fully crusted Individual,nice shape,originally bought from Meteorite Recon,comes with original labels Price $225

Price includes shipping with a tracking number and payment to made via Paypal only

Anybody interested email me off list for photos etc.

Thanks for looking