[meteorite-list] Met Bulletin Update - 7 New NWA OC's and an Ungrouped Achondrite

plagioklas at arcor.de plagioklas at arcor.de
Fri Apr 5 09:34:59 EDT 2013

NWA 231 has at least a number.

Im still waiting for the Number of this H6 Chondrite from which i got 500 grams.

http://web.archive.org/web/20100821100634/http://www.cometshopnew.com/h6.html
 (the sample at the bottom of the list is mine)

The number comes "soon" since August 2010! I wonder, when it finally "arrives".
Why does it take sooo *** long for a NUMBER?